Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 6




Chad has been eating and exercising more this last week. He has more overall energy and wants to
 go out more with friends and family. At this point I believe Chad is now completely healed from the first surgery. At least outwardly he appears healed but I know he is still healing internally. Last week Chad bought a new guitar and is determined to really become proficient at playing. I hear him practicing every day. Chad knows he is over the half way point for his next surgery in November and he can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Please keep Chad in your thoughts and prayers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear Chad is doing well!!! I have been following his progress on here and it looks as if everything is going great. My surgery is this tuesday, I hope my results are the same. Except for the flu of course :) lol. Take care and let him know he is in our prayers. Kenny

geo.chaz said...

Thanks Kenny. Our thoughts and prayer are with you and for you to have a successful surgery. Where are you having your surgery?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chad--I pray that all will go beautifully with you. I have UC and am currently getting my health back in control with therapy, a Naturopathic doctor who is wonderful, diet changes and remicade. It is such a journey--much more of one than I had ever imagined when I was first diagnosed with this condition! I'm glad Chad's journey is becoming more & more positive & I wish you a safe & realaxing fall & I will definitely keep track of your progress! Kate in Durango

geo.chaz said...

Thank you Kate for your words of encouragement. Chuck

Ghost Dad said...

From one person with UC to another its always awesome to hear somebody is getting better.

geo.chaz said...

Thanks Ghost Dad

Anonymous said...

this is me almost exactly...but i will have my LAST surgery in November (or very early December) its been hell. such hell that... it doesnt matter how much you take, it just never feels fair.
i hope everything goes well and as planned for you and that its over SOON.
Christine

geo.chaz said...

Our Prayers are with you Christine.